Name that Bodily Fluid
1. A 23-year-old man after performing 30 minutes straight of leg-squats
2. A 66-year-old woman with abdominal distension
3. A 42-year-old man with epigastric pain that radiates to his back
Questions for each image above:
1. What is the fluid? What condition is it associated with?
2. What is the fluid? What condition is it associated with?
3. What is the substance? What condition is it associated with?
Please post your answer in the “reply box” or click on the “comments” link You will not see your answer post until next week when all of the submitted answers will be posted. Good luck!
VizD is a weekly contest of an interesting or pathognomonic image from emergency medicine. Its goal is to integrate learning into a fun and relaxed environment. All images are original and are posted with the consent of the patient.
Filed under: VizD |